Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Relooking for the new year

As you can see I've decided to give my blog a bit of a relooking for 2014.  I had originally planned to do this closer to the beginning of the year, rather than in mid February, but I just got busy and couldn't make up my mind on the look I wanted. I played around with a couple of different ideas, made a few different headers for the title of my blog and took some time choosing the one I liked most.  I'm actually still kind of torn between the header I used and another one which is Lionel's favorite, so who knows, I might make another change soon, or I might just be too lazy to mess with it now that I've redesigned a bit and found something that I'm overall quite happy with.

I was never very pleased with my previous design, which I had redone in 2013.  I just never thought it really fit my personality or style, but I spent so much time working on it (I know, shocking considering how crappy it really was) that I couldn't justify completely changing it right away.  So I waited and figured that a new year was a good time for a new look for my blog.  I've still got a some other ideas floating around in my head so I might be making a few other changes here and there, but I think that the overall look is going to stay the same.  Now I just have to get used to it!  I must admit though, I'm not the best when it comes to design and technology so I'm open to any and all suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment