Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Talking about travel

I was recently interviewed for the blog of a good friend of mine, Amy.  Her blog, Creatrice Mondial, covers a wide variety of topics from food and travel to art, style and design and she asked me to expound upon my travel experiences and provide tips for those planning their first trips.  While I in know way consider myself an expert on the topic, I was still happy to talk about some of my adventures and give what little insight I could on one of my favorite activities.  So if you are interested in reading more about my thoughts on travel, check out my interview here, and while you are at it take a look around Amy's blog...I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing lady!! Can't wait to travel with you again one of these days!! ;)

    ReplyDelete