Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Noël

I'm finally starting to feel a tiny bit better, though I'm still far from being completely over this sickness.  As my health slowly improves I'm getting more and more into the Christmas mood (about time!). As such, I have not only managed to finally get gifts sent off to my family in the US, but I have also finally managed to finish decorating the house!

 
 
Now hopefully by this weekend I'll be fully recovered and able to enjoy what is left of this holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. In terms of preparing for Christmas, I'd say you're ahead of the crowd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I feel like I'm way behind! Especially when I saw the slim pickings for trees when we went tree shopping over the weekend!

      Delete