Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

My dream cuisine!!!

After nearly two months of renovations, stress, shopping and hard work our kitchen is finally complete and fully operating!  I'm pretty sure I've already written about it enough (and bored my blog readers to death in the process) so, without further ado, here are some pictures of our beautiful new red kitchen!

 
 
 
 
 
 
As you can imagine I am more than thrilled to finally have a completed kitchen and I'm looking forward to doing a lot of cooking in normal (non-camping-like) conditions.  And now that the kitchen is finally done I feel like I can move on with my life and start focusing on other things, starting with getting the rest of the house ready for all of the company we will be having next weekend and all of the preparations for our Halloween party.  And you, my dear readers, will finally get to read posts about something other than kitchen renovations! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow - looks amazing, you must be thrilled! I would love a new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am very, very thrilled! Renovating a kitchen is not easy work!

      Delete
  2. Love it! As I said on FB, I've got some serious kitchen envy now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And trust me, just two or three weeks ago I was envious of your kitchen!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Worth the wait, I hope?? I'm dying to renovate our '80s kitchen :( but no time or money at the moment... :\ It's on the list, though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I suppose it was worth the wait, but I don't know if I could have waited much longer!

      Delete