Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The most boring post ever...the weather

Other than starting to prepare ourselves for the move back to France, not much has been happening.  Of course, I guess you could say that preparing for an international move is already quite a bit!

The weather has been freezing here in Ohio the past few days, adding to the lack of activity.  Though we have had some nice, sunny days with beautiful blue skies, the temperatures ranging from a low of 7 degrees Fahrenheit (-13 Celsius) to a high of 16 degrees Fahrenheit (-8 Celsius) really keep you from wanting to go outside unless absolutely necessary.  So, other than work, we have mostly been in hibernation mode while we wait for the considerably below average temperatures to pass.  Luckily things should be "warming up" in the next few days, and by that I mean getting closer 32 degrees Fahrenheit (0 Celsius).

Until then, there won't be much for me to post about because I definitely won't be heading out in that cold except to go to work!  And I will certainly be looking forward to winter in Bordeaux next year with generally warmer temperatures!

  
the view from my work today...sunshine and beautiful blue skies, but frigid temperatures!

2 comments:

  1. It's been super cold here, too. I dont mind it though, although poor Pinch has to be bundled up for even a short walk!

    I really like the new template and pictures on your blog by the way. Looks very French ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I decided it was time for a change but I've been having a hard time deciding what to do so I just decided to go for it, try it out for a bit, and reevaluate later if need be. But it's gonna take some getting used to.

    ReplyDelete