Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Caesar Creek State Park

Lionel and I have been taking advantage of the unseasonably warm and beautiful weather recently to do some hiking out at Caesar Creek State Park which is only about 20 minutes away.  I can't believe how nice the weather's been and we are lucky to have a place nearby to really be able to enjoy it.  That is something I really missed living in Paris, having nature easily accessible, not overly crowded and close (without having to fight through huge weekend Parisian traffic jams to get there!)  We plan to go back again soon and do one of the longer trails around the lake.

Here are a few pics of the hike we went on on Monday in the Caesar Creek gorge.  I wish the pictures were better, but unfortunately I only had my cell with me again.






No comments:

Post a Comment