Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Not much happening

Still not much going on here.  I had a friend visiting this weekend.  She lives in Angers and was in Paris for a job interview last week and decided to stay for the weekend.  We were able to have a nice weekend, despite the less-than-nice weather and went out to Bercy Village for some wine, had other friends over for a barbecue and just relaxed and visited the city some.

I'm still not working much at the moment because of the vacation season, but I can't complain too much about that since I hate my job so much.

Other than that, I'm trying to survive the completely ridiculous weather this summer...it was relatively warm for a few days and now it's back to pretty cold weather.  This has to be one of the most miserable summers I have ever experienced!

Anyway, I've got some projects in the works and hope to have some more exciting posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment