Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

St. Malo

Two weekends ago I went with two friends to St. Malo, an adorable little town in Bretagne on the Côte d'Emeraude.  I had been six years ago as a group trip the first time I studied abroad in Tours, and it was nice to go back, and a desperately needed fun and relaxing weekend away from Paris.  Here are a few photos of our trip:

church in St. Malo

main square

beautiful beach

along the beach

St. Malo and its fortifications

beautiful water

little street in St. Malo intra muros

passage to the beach

St. Malo

so happy to see the sea!

huge plateau de fruits de mer

about to remove the head of my first langoustine!

bonfire on the beach with some random Parisian students we met

wish I never had to leave...

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh! Vacation! It looks like you had a lovely time. :) Thanks for sharing the photos so we could travel vicariously.

    ReplyDelete